Thursday, December 8, 2011

Transfer Manaphy egg to Pokemon D/P?

I've followed all the instructions. I have the Manaphy egg on the Pokemon Ranger and go to send the message. On the D/P game on a separate DS, I hit the "Link with Pokemon Ranger" to transfer the Manaphy egg to the D/P game. But then the signal strength is red with no bars and does not do anything. Then after about a minute it says the signal has been lost and on the Pokemon Ranger game, it says "No response from Sinnoh region."





I have tried everything from saving the D/P game in a Pokemon Center to PokeMart and unlocking Mystery Gift. Nothing seems to work. What can I do to get this working?! It's driving me crazy!|||i can trade u a manphy egg my code is 5455 6302 0096 name is walmart all caps email me at dudehomielea@aol.com and put message in subject and ur code as well and tell me when ur on























maybe u need 2 ds|||i dont know but i have a newly hatched manaphy egg on my game, ill trade it to u if u want








too late|||don't own ranger....





+2

No comments:

Post a Comment