Monday, December 12, 2011

Is there only 1 region in pokemon diamond/pearl?

I have pearl, I think I've done everything - now I'm bored.


Is it only Sinnoh? Why do people keep on telling me to get diamond? How do I get to the next region (btw I live in the UK so platinum isn't anywhere near the shops).





Is this all there is in diamond and pearl: Sinnoh?


I don't have any kind of wifi connections btw.














P.s: when i finally get poke platinum will i be able to transfer my pokemon from my current pokemon pearl game to platinum?|||Unforunately, there is only one region in Pokemon Pearl.





If you have beaten the Elite 4 and gotten the National Pokedex, then you can access the Battle Island. To do this, fly to Snowpoint City and then talk to the sailor on the pier. He will ferry you over to the Battle Island. Other than this island, there are no other regions that you can go to.





Hope this helps :)|||sad. but there is only 1 reagon in pokemon diamond pearl,I'm still wondering about platinum, but I think for my other gba(game boy advance) emerald and leaf green, I can't trade pokemons from my emerald to leaf green, so I doubt you can trade from diamond/pearl to platinum when it's out, but who knows, maybe you can in ds games, who knows, maybe nintendo has a change of heart and let's you trade.|||Yep only one...*sigh*





As mentioned, you can go to battle island after but you can't do all that much there...





My ultimate wish is that they make a game where you can travel to all the regions :D





Obviously not going to happen, but I can hope :)





Oh and my guess is that you will be able to trade from D/P to platinum. That's been the case with all the other times. You could trade from yellow to blue and red, from crystal to gold and silver, from emerald to R/S and even FR/LG...so yes. And if you can't then Nintendo's made a huge mistake.





However, from what I've seen there are some new forms of pokemon (eg Giratina) which might not be possible to get on D/P. Mostly, you should though.|||Yes, and that's what I hate on pokemon diamond/pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment