Thursday, December 8, 2011

Problem money transfer India to China?

Hello, Sir.





I am Animesh Banerjee from Kolkata. I want to transfer money from India to china . That is the details of bank account





Bank name : Bank of China Guangxi Branch





Swift Code :BKCH CN BJ 480





Bank Address :39 Gucheng Road, Nanning 530022, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China





Country : China





I want to know what is the Process of money transfer ? I have a savings account in STATE BANK OF INDIA


.Pl tell me how i ussed my savings account for money transfer ? Waiting for your prompt reply.Thank you.





Kind Regards





Animesh Banerjee|||If you are transferring funds from India to China, then you need to contact your bank in India. They will conduct the transaction for you.|||Don't do it. As has been made clear by all the 50-centers, China is a very wealthy and prosperous country, 2nd in the world in fact! So, they don't need your money. I suggest you give it to your mother instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment