Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i transfer out of my Current Home-school (Highschool)?

Right now im attending my Home-school, But i would like to transfer out to Another school by my house. I asked the principle and i signed all the paper with my mom. They told me to take it to the Region. Ok so i did. They said they determine if the kid gets approved by the reason and the capacity already in both schools. My reasons where:


1. The Acting/Dance program


2. Easier to get to from my house


I called them today and they told me i got denied.


In reality i hate the atmosphere of my current school and the Acting/Dance program are a joke. Is there anything i can do to leave me current school that i havent done? Should i try to convince the Region? Please don't tell me to change my address.


Thank You|||tell your mom to appeal your case to the school superintendent. good luck.|||"1. The Acting/Dance program


2. Easier to get to from my house"





That is likely why you were denied. As far as I know, if its for academic reasons you have a better chance.


i've heard advice to never EVER say you want to switch because of friends, extracurricular activities, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment