Monday, December 12, 2011

Has anyone had Liposuction or a Fat Transfer in Orange County California? Where's a good place to go for this?

I am going to be getting Liposution and a Fat Transfer or a Tummy Tuck and I was wondering who has had this done.. I would like for someone to recommend me to a place in the Orange County region of California.. primarily near Anaheim, Buena Park, or Cypress. Also, if you could please tell me how your procedure went, how long it took you to recover, and if having the surgery was worth it or if you even saw results that would be great! But Im really looking for the best / SAFE surgeon possible at AFFORDABLE / REASONABLE prices! (And please do NOT respond to my question with your thoughts on how surgery to fix weight is ridiculous.. your opinions on that matter means NOTHING to me so don't waste your time or mine!) Thanks so much|||Go to Dr. SHah. He is in bakersafield. So you would have a drive a bit. But he is awesome. He did my cousins boobs job and lipo. And he was on Dr. Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment