Thursday, December 15, 2011

Besides a great GPA-what do these schools look for?

I plan on applying to: University of Chicago, Michigan-Ann Arbor, Indiana University-Bloomington, Minnesota University Twin cities. I am applying for a transfer after my 1st 2 years at the small public university of UW-Parkside. I am doing this because these are the best school in the region tfor Near eastern studies majors... (I plan on being a linguist)





What do all of these schools look for in there transfer students?|||Schools look at GPA the highest, but they are also looking for well balanced people, so doing some sports will give you an advantage. Also do some extra curricular things, such as debate club or student counsel. And make sure you have enough community service hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment