Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Platinum to other DS Pokemon Versions?

I am short one region on Pokemon. I want FireRed and Ruby. That's only Hoenn and Kanto. I can't get any other GBA game because Emerald is Hoenn too. I need GBA because I have a DS Lite. I'm already planning to get Soul Silver when it finally comes out next year in North America. But before I do that... I was wondering, if you could migrate Pokemon from Soul Silver to Platinum using 2 DS's. (I don't mean trading, but I'll do that if I have to) I can't wait to get the answer, so answer ASAP even though there's still time!|||You do not migrate! It's a DS game not a GBA game so you HAVE to trade. (Think about how you worded the question for a sec.)





Pok茅mon HeartGold/SoulSilver漏 are both DS games, meaning you don't migrate them to the other DS games.You have to trade between both games. (But they might pull a FireRed and LeafGreen and may take trading only for HeartGold/SoulSilver and for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum until beating the game.) Hope this helps you.|||Well.....I bet you can trade not migrate. Migrate is actually for the GBA pokemon. Since Soul Silver and Platinum are both DS games, there is a chance that you can trade between the two.|||You don't migrate!





Soul Silver and Heart Gold are both DS games, meaning you don't have to migrate them to the other DS games! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRAAAAAAAAAAAADE.





What on Earth gave you the idea that you need to MIGRATE Pokemon that are from the same gaming platform???|||No,you can't migrate to SoulSilver from Platinum....However,you can trade between the two.








-Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment