Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I cash my money from paypal?

hello,


I have an account in paypal and my country is UAE!!!


I tried to withdraw the money but I recieve the following error :


PayPal accounts opened in this country or region currently cannot withdraw funds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.





We are continually expanding our global network to give valued users like you greater access to the wide range of PayPal options.





how can I cash the money? do I have to have a bank account? and when I add a bank account, how can I transfer the money? if there gona be an additional button to transfer the money?


can you plz explain it with pictures cuz I am a bit stupid!!





thanks|||Transfer the money to a bank account or have them credit it to a credit card.





Good Luck!|||I would guess that you need a bank account. Then all you do is just transfer it to your bank account. I have a paypal account and that is all I did. But I'm not sure about an account out of the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment