Monday, December 12, 2011

What is a free software program I can download that will let me convert/transfer a DVD in PAL format to NTSC?

I live in the UK, and want to send a home made DVD to my friend who lives in the US, however he told me that even if I burn it onto a region free disc, it will still be in PAL because the original disc was made in PAL. So I need to convert a copy onto NTSC.





I don't really want to purchase anything, so as long as a free program is safe and definitely works, then I don't mind waiting ages for it to transfer.





Thanks for any advice.|||I have a source for a DVD converter software but it is not free but it has a free trial.


Just try it maybe it could help you. It's all I could help I don't know a free software.


You can find it at my source link below.|||I believe I just saw a video converting program over at FileHippo.com so you might want to take a look there. All their software is free so there should be something there to help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment