Monday, December 12, 2011

PSN ID change,data transfer etc.? experts please?

Please take time to read this.





I know we can't change our PSN ids,which is stupid.Sadly XBL users can change their usernames.I see that they don't listen to us,PS3 users who bought their products..whatever.





Well,my first and main Ps3 user(which is the only one I've been using for playing games) has a PSN ID I don't like.When I made that PSN ID I didn't know much about PSN and I didn't think I would play online.But I still made it ..yeah I know..XD..so I didn't really think about it.





Two days ago I searched the internet and found out I couldn't change my PSN ID(yeah,I didn't even have the idea to try it before).The only way was to make another Ps3 user.So I made another Ps3 user which I named "PSN" (I wanted to use it only for online games and still play my other games without online mode on the first one because there's where all my saved data is and all my trophies.I couldn't just play all those games without online AGAIN on the second user).So I made a new PSN ID under the second user which I like a lot more,but then I found out it didn't have my games saved data from the other user.I had no idea.Luckily I have only ONE game which can be played online,that is Naruto Shippć„Žden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.So of course when I tried the online mode I realized I didn't have any ninja cards or titles or anything anymore because you unlock them if you play the game and finish it.And since I don't have any saved data on the 2nd user...yeah.


Also,I didn't have any trophies on this new PSN profile.Of course.THIS IS SO ANNOYING! I didn't have that many,they were like 90,but still..


And what did I do? I deleted the second Ps3 user because I thought that I couldn't play all my games again for those trophies and thought it was useless to keep it.So I'm not able to sign in on the PSN ID which I like anymore.Yeah I'm stupid,because then I found out that I could save the game data on a usb storage and then transfer it to the new user.I SHOULDN'T HAVE DELETED THE SECOND PS3 USER! Gosh I'm dumb.Is there any way I could sign in on this PSN ID on the Ps3 again even if I deleted that user?


I could make a new user again and a new PSN ID too which would be similar to the one I deleted and then transfer the data like people told me,but :





1)I don't really know how to do it XD





2)If I do that, will my trophies be saved? I mean,will I have all the trophies my first PSN account that I don't like has,all those 90? Because I heard people saying that they won't appear.If they won't,the transfer is not worth it I think..





Another option would be..making a new Ps3 user and then a new PSN ID similar to this one ..that I will hopefully like -_-.. and then I could play Storm 2 again.Only Storm 2 because it's the only game with online ...but I won't have all the trophies from the other games..but whatever most of them were from Storm 2.And then I'll play all games that I'll buy with online mode on that user.What should I do?!





Really...wtf should I do?! Remeber: I really do hate my first and the only PSN account I can now use.I HATE IT! That's why I'm so desperate and SOO frustrated.I didn't know I'll play so much when I'm still home before going on vacation XD.My friends can't help me cause most of them own an Xbox -_- and the rest of them don't own anything or if they do have a Ps3,they wouldn't know to answer these questions even if they're BOYS.





So btw I'm a 16 year old girl , don't be too harsh. :)





Thanks !





.. also it annoys me if I write my own country when I create a user it says service not available in your country/region.Racists %26gt;.%26lt; so I have to lie and say I'm from the US.I'm starting to regret that I didn't buy an Xbox which can't be possible O_O|||You are making things very difficult, when they don't have to be.





Put the account you deleted back on the PS3. How to do that? Create a new User (like you did when you created the new account). Once you create the new User, then put your PSN account on using the email address and password you created, but this time, instead of selecting Create a New Account, select the Use an Existing Account.





XMB %26gt; Users %26gt; Create New User %26gt; create and log in to new User account, like you did before





XMB %26gt; PlayStation Network %26gt; Sign Up for PlayStation Network %26gt; Use an Existing Account %26gt; follow the on-screen prompts and use your email and password you used for the new account you deleted





As far as saves are concerned, if it can be copied, go to the Saved Data Utility, press Triangle on the Save you want to copy, select Copy, then select the new account (or whatever account) you want to copy it to: XMB %26gt; Game %26gt; Saved Data Utility %26gt; highlight Save Data you want to copy (don't select it) %26gt; Triangle %26gt; Copy %26gt; select destination.





If the Save Data is copy-protected, then you will not be able to copy it to another account. If the Save Data is locked to the PSN Account (some are) you will be able to copy it, but you won't be able to use it with other accounts, only the account it came from.





As far as trophies are concerned, Trophies can not be copied, deleted, or modified in any way, so all trophies have to be earned when you create a new account.

No comments:

Post a Comment