Monday, December 12, 2011

TTC/YRT Zone transfer question?

I want to take the 224 Victoria Park North bus route north of Steeles to Highway 7. I know that I will need to pay the TTC fare when I go on and the YRT fare once I leave the bus. I want to then take the VIVA bus on Highway 7. Will the transfer I get on the TTC 224 bus be valid for use to get onto the connecting VIVA bus or will I need to pay the extra fare to get on.





And so if allowed, all I would have to do is show the TTC transfer to the VIVA bus driver.


(Sorry everyone, I've never used public transport in the York Region.)


10 Points for the best answer. Thanks!|||Yes - as I understand it, when you leave the TTC 224 bus and are charged for the YRT fare, you can ask for a YRT transfer. As YRT and VIVA are operated by the same company, the transfer will be valid on any of their buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment