Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is Stoonybrook a medical school or a university?

I was thinking of applying to Suffolk County Community College for two years in Nursing first and then transfer to Stoonybrook University for my four year degree. Is this a medical school? I read on their website it said, "As the only SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in the region, we offer excellent research and clinical opportunities." I still would like to attend this University because my friend went to this school to become nurse. Here's the school's website:





http://www.stonybrook.edu|||Stony Brook has a large undergraduate program, and also has some graduate and professional programs, including a med school. You can do a bachelors there.|||Medical Schools are associated with training physicians. However, most medical schools also have nursing programs and train other kinds of health professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment