Thursday, December 15, 2011

Symptoms of different female issues? HSV, BV, or Yeast infection?

I have HSV and I get cold sores around my mouth occasionally during times of stress,etc. Just recently, I had two simultaneous outbreaks. I am afraid I might have transferred it to my genital region, although I am meticulous about washing my hands in hot soapy water and not touching any sores. I have occasional itching, with some raised red bumps. When I get a cold sore I notice itching and tingling followed by clear fluid filled blisters. These blisters then burst and then soon crust over with a yellow/green crust until they heal. I have not noticed these stages with the bumps in my genital region. I noticed the first bump near my vaginal opening, and it was somewhat painful and looked like a lesion; however, I never noticed stages(I kept watching it). Now, I have itching in a certain area just inside my labia, with red raised bumps. They are so small that I cannot tell if they are fluid filled or not. It itches, but no pain is present. The past few days I have noticed a change in my vaginal discharge. I have noticed somewhat of an odor, and the discharge appears to be much thicker and whiter (yellowish sometimes), and there seems to be more of it. I have NOT noticed pain inside my vaginal canal. I have had a yeast infection before, in which case I had itching and rawness all over my vulva and inside my vagina (these symptoms are not the same). I have had the same partner for 3 years. We do not have intercourse, and he does not have HSV to his knowledge (i.e., no breakouts). What could be the culprit of these symptoms? Does genital herpes cause this type of discharge?|||It could be an infection or just a normal discharge. I recommend vesiting the site in the source for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment