Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the best bank out of this list to take out a Student Loan from ?

I'm getting ready to transfer to a 4 year university in January and I'm getting ready to apply for my student loans for this school. There is a preferred lender list with the following 5 banks listed, CHASE, CITIBANK, REGIONS BANK, WACHOVIA, AND WELLS FARGO.





Which of the banks listed above would be the best bank for me to receive my student loan from ?





Thanks, for any and all help.|||Check the origination fee for each bank. Whichever is the lowest would be your best bet. Other than the origination fee, they are all offering the same Federal Stafford Loan (which is the type of loan I assume you mean) so the interest rates and repayment options are all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment