Monday, December 12, 2011

Transfer or new Work permit to Germany?

Hello, Indian citizen here and I am working in Germany since more than 1 year and my renewal visa will be valid until Dec'11. Working in IT and did my masters in Computers from India. Came here on Deputation through from Indian company to Germany operations with same company name. I'm not eligible to pay tax to German govt. where as my DEU region will pay tax because they're brought from Indian operations. Right now I am looking for another job Germany under German payroll. It there any possibility to transfer my current work permit to another company or can anyone refer some consultants to get a new work permit. My German lang. knowledge is basic right now and attending some classes for advanced German lang. Please suggest or give some consultants referances who will process work permits.|||.

















I already answered this question before, go to the consulate and apply there, all friendly.

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment