Monday, December 12, 2011

Itunes showing wrong region and not accepting account?

on my itouch the battery drained completely,after charging it told me thatit wanted to sync with itunes before it would let me switch it on which i did and it *works fine now save for one major problem, it shows the us app store and itunes even though im in the uk and have the correct region in my pc. which means it doesnt accept my account details or let me buy anything. i then purchased a cd through my computer but when i try and sync it on tomy ipod the synchronisation lasts only a few seconds and doesnt transfer the cd.theres been no firmware updates or such like since thisproblem occured|||You might have to change the region on your itouch? Go into the settings on it and try that... Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment