Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm having trouble transferring a save from my PC to my PS3.?

I make a folder in my flash drive called PS3, inside it one called SAVEDATA and then inside it I add the saved file, just like I hear everywhere I ask.I plug the flash drive in the PS3, go to save data utility, but it says the data is corrupted.I have no clue what I did wrong.And yes, I did make sure it was from my region.|||When you put the usb drive in , and goto saved game data- then it should show the usb drive- highlight usb drive press X - then Highlight the game save you want to copy to the ps3 and press Triangle. - Select Copy.---





Your Jump drive File structure Should look Like this for Game Saves to be recognized-








* PS3 (Case sensitive folder name)


* inside PS3 Folder there should be a folder Called SAVEDATA


* Within the SAVEDATA folder there should be Folders Called


(blu........)








So if your BLU.... is not in the SAVEDATA folder and the SAVEDATA folder is not in the PS3 folder on the jump drive just create a new folder name it PS3 then open that folder and create a new folder and name it SAVEDATA then open that folder and move the BLU....file folder or folders into there. The ps3 should recognize it no problem then .|||You should just download it from the PS3s Web browser it automaticly goes where it needs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment